Saturday, March 21, 2009

Kampungkuhh & Resultkuhh

I just got back from Kluang,Johor a.k.a kampungku..kluang was great..i met a lot of people that i haven't seen since raya 2008..oh,and nenek got a new 'gigi palsu'..hehe..at first i didn't notice the teeth but i did notice that the shape of her face was different..then i just stared at her till she smiled and oh my, 'teeth'!!!..ahah..she looks happier with the teeth..joy!!!

Results are out when i got back..on the 20th of march i had to wait till 5pm to check my results and syukur alhamdulillah i passed all subjects!!!..a B for linguistics(i flunked this subject in my 2nd semester), a B- for CCT and Computer..haha..i only took 3 subjects but didn't even manage to get an A kn..when will i learn from my mistakes?!!..i had a lot of fun in my last semester and am also greatful that i had amazing friends with me back there..

0 kofomentfent:

 
Copyright 2009 B L I T H E